Denver Elder Care Provider | Colorado Elder Care Facilities
Golden Orchard Assisted Living provides a beautiful, safe environment in a traditional home-style setting. With only twelve residents in each home, we can create an intimate family atmosphere. The intimacy also helps some residents to feel less anxious. The homes provide peace of mind and a sense of security, knowing that someone is nearby twenty-four hours a day. We strictly maintain a ratio of one caregiver for each six residents in the home so your loved one will receive plenty of individual attention.
Your loved one will experience the best in assisted living.
- They will be surrounded by their own furniture and belongings
- Enjoy beautiful, ground-level homes, many with individual patios
- Take advantage of secured, spacious landscaped yards and outdoor space
- Roomy bathrooms designed for safety and assistive devices
- Be comforted by an emergency call system for each person
- Enjoy private or semi-private rooms with comfortable wall-to-wall carpeting
- Eat family-style nutritious meals served three times a day
- Take advantage of snacks and beverages offered throughout the day
- Rely on state-of-the-art security and fire systems
- Every residence is wheelchair accessible
- We also accept managed pets on a case-by-case basis
An assessment of needs is completed prior to the individual moving into the home. Needs are reassessed periodically to ensure we are meeting every need. As the aging process continues, the staff is prepared to anticipate their basic needs and intervene gently and gracefully when necessary. The staff provides love, understanding and respect to each individual at all stages of the aging process.
Our Professional Services Include:
- Twenty-four-hour in-home staffing
- Certified staff in medication management
- Specialized treatment for Alzheimer’s Care and Memory Care
- Physician visits
- Nursing on call 24/7
- Personalized care, fostering independence
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and eating
- Group and individual activities
Our Licensed Care Professionals participate in on-going staff education and development for the care and needs of mature adults experiencing Alzheimer’s or Dementia. All of our facilities are licensed by the Department of Health.
page 1 of 13
Assisted Living Home Locations
850 & 890 East Orchard Road
Littleton, CO 80121
*3510 Holland Street
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Golden Orchard’s Corporate Headquarters
2322 Beacham Drive
Castle Rock, CO
(303) 660- 5143 Fax
*Note: This may not offer all services listed in this informational packet.
We invite you to come by and visit our homes. Call us for more information or to set up a tour.
page 2 of 13