Denver Elder Care Provider | Colorado Elder Health Care
Because of the intimate setting at Golden Orchard, the residents have the opportunity to interact with each other, or they can find a quiet place to enjoy the sunrise or sunset, listen to music, or read the paper in the privacy of their own patio or on the common patio area.
Given the intimacy of the home, each resident can help create their own activities. The secured area allows residents the opportunity to go outside when they want, with the peace of mind that they cannot wander off easily. Activities are designed with the individual resident in mind. This allows the residents to use their personal skills, with gentle guidance and direction. There are also opportunities for the interaction among residents from other Golden Orchard homes at picnics, ice cream socials, musical events, etc.
Some of the many activities:
- Board Games
- Reading interesting stories to the residents
- New discussions
- Bowling Games
- Movie & Popcorn Nights
- Popcorn & Bronco parties during football season
- Sitting outside in the sun on the many patios
- Ice cream Socials in the Gazebo during the summer
- Occasional Shopping Trips
- “Pet Therapy with our Pets”
page 12 of 13