Denver Elderly Home | Colorado 24 Hr Elder Care | Denver Senior Assisted Living
Remove Your Guilt About Your Elderly Loved One!
- Is your loved one now living with you and you know you can’t give the professional care they deserve?
- Is your loved one living alone and you know they are not caring for
themselves properly; not taking prescribed medication and the list goes
on and on?
- Is your loved one being cared for in their home by strange caregivers, maybe with questionable character and motives?
- Are you thinking about placing your loved one in a nursing home, where they have always told you they never want to go?
- Are you thinking about placing your loved one in a large institutionalized
living environment where they will no longer feel like part of a small
- Do you now have your loved one in a nursing home where they feel rejected?
- Is your doctor telling you your loved one should be in a nursing home?
- Do you have your loved one in a large institutionalized living environment where they are confused and disoriented?
- Does your loved one have Dementia or Alzheimer’s?
- Does the facility where you have placed or are thinking about placing your
loved one have auto start back-up generators in case of a power failure?
- Is your loved one not being cared for properly in one of those large assisted living places?
- Does the place where you have your loved one now, keep charging you extra charges and fees each month?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should
immediately contact Golden Orchard where your loved one can be cared
for in a small home environment and let the professional staff show you
how to remove guilt.
- Doctor visits to our Homes
- Registered nurse on call 24/ 7
- Elegant dining with home cooked meals
- Fresh baked bread
- Personal care such as assistance in dressing, bathing and hair care
- Professional hair and nail care available in the home
- We have caregivers that are trained and certified in medication administration
- Specialization in dementia and alzheimer care
- Secure environment for your loved ones protection, if needed
- Recreational activities in the home and special outings
- Every room wheelchair accessible
- Private rooms with bath and patio
- Shared rooms also available
- Telephone hookup available in each room
- Satellite TV in each room
- Beautiful gardens
- Incontinence management
- Managed Pets OK
- Hospice Care
- Automatic standby generators in the event of power failure